谁能帮我翻译一下 谭维维的歌?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/19 14:17:43
谁能帮我翻译一下 谭维维的歌?

谁能帮我翻译一下 谭维维的歌?
谁能帮我翻译一下<如果我没有爱过> 谭维维的歌?

谁能帮我翻译一下 谭维维的歌?
还记得 你的吻 落在我额头
I can still feel your kiss on my forehead;
闭上眼睛 时间忽然 转身往回走
I close my eyes and time goes back to then
我想起 你双手 给过的温柔
The softness from your hands;
在每个街头 十指的紧扣
That we hold in each other on the streets;
依然人来人往
Crowd as they’ve always been
你掌心中的宇宙
The world in your hand;
有谁为我 在原地等候
Is there someone waiting for me all this time?
你给我一个理由让我离开
You made me leave
孤单的星球
What a lonely planet!
如果爱情应该是一种自由
If love is freedom;
就别管它 天长或地久
Don’t mind if it’s eternal;
熟悉的路口 依然人来人往
The roads we used to walk;
Crowd as they’ve always been
有谁为我 在原地等候
Is there someone waiting for me all this time?
曾牵过的手 承诺以后
We used to hold each other and promise;
在记忆中 永垂不朽
They’ll last forever in my memory…
如果我没有爱过
If I’ve never been in love;
没有体会过温柔
And never experienced that softness;
I won’t be sad;
我有过什么
What did I ever have;
如果我没有爱过
If I’ve never been in love;
没有遇见过某个伤口
And never got hurt;
而生命会有多寂寞
How lonely life would be…

If i didn't love.