{英语交际用语}售票时应会的对话!如题!最好有对方的问题然后在回答的!例 A:……B:……A:……B:……

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/14 11:33:26
{英语交际用语}售票时应会的对话!如题!最好有对方的问题然后在回答的!例 A:……B:……A:……B:……

{英语交际用语}售票时应会的对话!如题!最好有对方的问题然后在回答的!例 A:……B:……A:……B:……
{英语交际用语}售票时应会的对话!
如题!
最好有对方的问题然后在回答的!
例 A:……
B:……
A:……
B:……

{英语交际用语}售票时应会的对话!如题!最好有对方的问题然后在回答的!例 A:……B:……A:……B:……
B: booking-office clerk
X: passenger 1
Y: passenger 2
Z: passenger 3
X: Excuse me. Is there any bus to Shanghai, please?
(劳驾.有没有到上海的车?)
B: When?
(什么时候的?)
X: Pardon?
(啊?)
B: I mean, when do you set out?
(我是说,你什么时候出发?)
X: Ah, as soon as possible.
(啊,尽快吧.)
B: The earliest you can get is at 2o'clock this afternoon.(最早的是今天下午两点的.)
X: What? That's a little bit too late. Isn't there any earlier?
(什么?那就有点晚了哦.没有早一点的吗?)
B: I'm sorry, but we're completely booked up this morning.
(不好意思,上午的都订满了.)
X: OK, then. 2pm. would be all right.
(好吧,那就下午两点的吧.)
X: How much is the ticket?
(票价多少?)
B: 150 Yuan.
(150 块.)
X: I want a seat next to the window. For I have some carsickness.
(我要靠窗的座位.因为我会晕车.)
Y: Excuse me. I'm in a hurry, so can't you just be a little.
(不好意思.我有点赶时间,所以,您能不能快一.)
X: OK, OK, just a second, please.
(好好好好好.马上马上.)
B: It's 150 Yuan, sir.
(150块,先生.)
X: Here it is.
(给你.)
B: Thank you. It's exactly 150 Yuan. And it's your ticket. Next please.
(谢谢,刚好150.这是您的票.下一位.)
Y: Is there any train to Nanjing, please? I want two.
(有没有到南京的车?我要两张.)
B: Yes, of course. 10 am.Set out in 30 minutes.
(当然有啊,十点整出发的,也就是半个小时以后出发.)
Y: OK, I want two.
(好的,我要两个.)
B: I see. 350 Yuan each. So, it's 700 altogether.
(知道了,350块一张,所以一共700.)
Y: Here it is.
(给你.)
B: Thank you, Madam. Here are your tickets. Have a nice journey. Next please.
(谢谢,女士.这是您的票.祝你旅途愉快.下一位)
Z: Excuse me, sir.
(劳驾...)
B: Yes? What can I help you?
(啊?有什么问题吗?)
Z: I have to get on the bus in ten minutes, but I just can't find it.
(我十分钟内就要上车了,但是找不到车.)
B: Show me your ticket.
(给我看看你的票.)
Z: Here you are.
(给你.)
B: It's on the ground floor. Get out from the elevator, and you can see it on your left.
(在一楼,你走出电梯,车就在你的左边.)
Z: Thank you very much, sir.
(谢谢您了)
B: You're welcome, young man. Good luck.
(不用客气,年轻人,祝你好运!)
www.lingtun.com:http://www.lingtun.com/show.php?tid=44
主要句型:
I want to buy two single-way tickets to Shanghai, please.
我要买二张去上海的单程车票.
What time does it reach Shanghai?
何时可以抵达上海?
情景会话:
A: I want to buy two single-way tickets to Shanghai, please.
我要买二张去上海的单程车票.
B: That’s 58 in all.
一共五十八元.
A: What time does it reach Shanghai?
何时可以抵达上海?
B: You should be there at 11:30.
11:30可以到达.
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
B: That’s OK.
不客气.
对话中I want to buy two single-way tickets to Shanghai, please. 意为我要买二张去上海的单程车票.single-way ticket=single ticket, 或single都是单程车票的意思,也可以说I want to buy two singles to Shanghai, please.;return ticket=return 则是来回票, 同样也可以说:I want to buy three returns to Suzhou, please. 请买三张去苏州的回程票.
客人如入住宾馆,则可以在宾馆的票务中心( Ticket Reservation Service)订票, 或直接去火车售票中心购票.
补充情景对话:
A: I want two return tickets to Suzhou, please.
请买两张去苏州的回程票.
B: That will be 88 yuan.
88元.
A: How long will the journey take?
全程得化多少时间?
B: It takes three hours.
全程得化三小时.
A: Is it necessary to change?
需要换车吗?
B: No. There’s no need to change.
不需要换车.
http://nanjing.newchannel.org/news/newsdetail.do?news_id=19440
http://www.gzu521.com/campus/article/english/200701/135062.htm
Part 1
A: What time's the next train to Washington?
下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?

B: That's 9:26 on Track 14.
9点26,14轨道.

A: When does it get there?
什么时候到?

B: It's scheduled to arrive at 10:50.
列车时刻表是10点50到.

A: How much is it?
多少钱?

B: It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.
单程票30,返程票55.
这是一段在美国买火车票的对话.下面再看一段中国火车站的买票对话:

PART 2

A: What's the next train from Beijing to Tianjin?
去天津,最近的一趟是哪个?

B: T548 at 15:01.
T548,3点01.

A: What time does it get there?
什么时候到?

B: It gets there around 16:26.
大约4点26分到.

A: What's the fare?
多少钱?

B: Hard seat is RMB 30.00.
硬座30.
http://www.en8848.com.cn/yingyu/64/n-118464.html